- One regular and one walk-in
Supreme Air model fume hoods by Kewaunee Scientific Corporation.
- Micromeritics 2950 High Pressure (up to 70 bar) automated reactor
system with 4 independent internal temperature controlled zones and 12
gas inlets. The reactor system includes a fully automated chemisorption
analyzer for temperature programmed, pulse chemisorption and
physisorption analyses of catalytic materials (TPD, TPR, TPO, BET
surface area and Pulse Chemisorption).
- The reactant and products are analyzed on line with a Varian 450
gas chromatographer equipped with both TCD and FID detectors (1 HayeSep
Q and 1 molecular sieve 6’ columns) and with a rotor and 6-port sampling
- Additional on line gas analysis is performed with a Hiden HPR 20
quadrupole mass spectrometer.
- Two analytical Mettler Toledo XS64 microbalances, Thermolyne F48000
muffle furnace, Thermo Scientific Heratherm model 51028112 general
protocol oven (gravity convection), gas cylinder racks.
- Parr 5521
high pressure (207 bar) 300 ml reactor with a variable speed motor,
pressure transducer and a high-pressure gas burette.